Another Skunk2 first! Our cast Magnesium Valve Cover for the Honda K Series Engine delivers clean aesthetics and reduces weight by 60-percent from OEM. Light on weight, heavy on style and function.
Relocated mounting bolt locations improve symmetry and clean, smooth curves come together forming a low-profile design with more under hood clearance and enhanced visual appeal. Our Skunk2 Flush Mount Valve Cover Kit is included in addition to a specialized oil cap and oil dip stick. OEM mount hardware can still be used with the purchase of one additional factory bolt (PN: 666-05-0400).
Our valve cover is built with practicality and function in mind. Two -10 AN ports are positioned in optimal locations for proper catch can ventilation with no need to cut, drill, or weld. Black anodized plugs are included, -10 ORB to -10 AN fitting kit sold separately (PN 666-05-0300). One -08 AN port with a built-in, reusable mesh filter is also included with a barb fitting to offer an OEM-style PCV port for factory compatibility.
The Skunk2 Ultra Lightweight Magnesium Valve Cover is the first of its kind, cast from a cutting-edge Magnesium Alloy. Extraordinary design, superior engineering, and technical artistry. That’s Skunk2.
- Cast from lightweight magnesium alloy
- 2.75lbs! 60% lighter than aluminium OEM valve cover (6.9lbs)
- Low-profile design for additional hood clearance
- Relocated mounting bolt locations for cleaner symmetry
- Includes specialized dipstick, low-profile oil cap and low-profile moutning bolt kit
- Raw magnesium finish
- Two -10 AN vent ports (plugs included)
- One -08 AN PCV port with cleanable filter (barb fitting included)
- Fits all K20A, K20Z and K24Z engines**. Does not fit K20C.
Please note: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 8TH AND 9TH GEN CIVIC (06-15)